What are your three favorite television dramas of all time?
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Daredevil (I know it just came out, but seriously…awesome!!)
- Lost (this was a given seeing as how much of my life was dedicated to watching, analyzing and predicting this show)
What are your three favorite television comedies of all time?
- The Simpsons
What prematurely aborted or cancelled television series (and its consequent lack of closure) has left you utterly empty inside?
- Definitely Quantum Leap…seriously…Sam doesn’t go home??? Sorry for the spoiler.
What do you consider to be the most satisfying television series finale ever?
- Hmmmm…that’s a difficult question as most television shows don’t resolve well. However I think they did a nice job with the series finale of Star Trek: TNG
What is a favorite film that you consider to be obscure or unknown to others?
What is a film you have seen that you consider to be an unforgivable waste of your precious time?
- What Dreams May Come ( I totally didn’t get the movie…and I fell asleep in the movie theater)
What are your three favorite films of all time?
- Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi (the more recent trilogies do NOT exist)
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Indiana Jones trilogy (again, the newest movie SUCKED and therefore doesn’t exist)
Who are three film directors whose work you admire?
- Steven Spielburg
- Tim Burton
- Robert Zemeckis
What are your three favorite music groups?
- Dave Matthews Band
- Third Day
- Jack Johnson
Who is your favorite dead musician of any era?
- Nat King Cole (love that voice)
What are your three desert island albums?
- DMB: Under the Table and Dreaming
- Jack Johnson: In Between Dreams
- NEEDTOBREATH: The Outsiders
What music group or performer would you like to punch in the face?
- Katy Perry
What are your three favorite books?
- Jane Eyre
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Bible (seriously…LOVE this book!)
What well known voice would you like to have read you to sleep each night?
- Kelsey Grammar (he’s got such a great voice!)
Who is your favorite stand-up comic?
- Right now it’s definitely Jim Gaffigan
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- I like Rapunzel. She’s smart, sweet, adventurous, self-sacrificing
Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- I LOVE villains! And as such I have many that I love to hate: Magneto, Loki, Kingpin, Joker, Mr. Burns, Ursula (yes from The Little Mermaid), Darth Vader and many more
Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- Again, right now I’m really liking Daredevil, but my favorite hero is always evolving ☺
Who are your favorite sports teams?
- Not super into sports, but for a sense of local team pride, I have to say any Tampa Bay based teams (Bucs, Lightning, Rays)
What fantasy sports do you play?
- Sports aren’t really my fantasy…
What are your best sports moments as a fan?
- I was happy when the Bucs won the Superbowl…but I think so was the rest of the city of Tampa