I think we all dream and fantasize about celebrities. You know what I mean, right? I’m talking about ‘the list’, alla the Friends episode where Ross hits on Isabella Rossillini.
I think we’ve all played a variation of this game from time to time (Cameron Diaz, you will always be my Number 1), but I’d like to put a little bit of a new wrinkle on an old concept.
If you could take any grouping of celebrities that shares a first name and make a fantasy list from that grouping, what name would you choose? With all respect to my forever #1 Cameron, for me it’s pretty much a no-brainer. Can there possibly be a list hotter than the following list of Jennifers?
- Jennifer Aniston: Iconic. Queen of the rom/com, but not without dramatic flair. Cemented her spot as Number 1 with her role in Terrible Bosses.
- Jennifer Connelly: Eyes so piercing they make you melt. Loved her in Blood Diamond and I still blush when I think about her scene in Requiem for a Dream.
- Jennifer Garner: Classic ‘girl next door’ looks with a sexiness that’s subtle yet breathtaking. Why haven’t we seen an Elektra sequel yet?
- Jennifer Lawrence: THEE girl on fire is THEE hottest thing right now. Her Hunger Games work aside, all geeks fell hard for her when she played Mystique in X-Men First Class.
- Jennifer Lopez: Although her acting merits can be debatable, there’s no questioning her hotness. And her stint on American Idol revealed the charming and compassionate side of J-Lo.
- Jennifer Esposito: Loved her in Spin City. Really, really loved her in Crash.
- Jennifer Carpenter: As the evolution of Debra Morgan – arguably Carpenter’s most well-known character – has progressed, so has my love for this actress.
- Jennifer Hudson: Perhaps the most decorated talent on his list, Hudson is as inspirational as she is beautiful.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: Her new series The Client List has put her back in the celebrity forefront, but the truth is that with a coy smile like hers, she never really left.
- Jennifer Grey: Yes, this is a throw-back selection for me. Red Dawn, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and, of course, Dirty Dancing. Nostalgia for the win. Plus I wanted to use the before and after pic.
- Yeniffer Behrens: My honorable mention for a couple of reasons. A) It’s a unique spelling of the name. B) She’s a little-known actress that you may or may not have heard of. C) I went to high school with her.
Let me know what you think of my list. Did I leave out your favorite Jennifer? Is there another name you feel produces a more worthy list?